COVID-19 EMERGENCY MANAGMENT INFORMATION:
Westworth Village participates in the Tarrant County Emergency Management Plan. You can view those orders/declarations on the Tarrant County COVID-19 webpage.
The City of Westworth Village is working diligently to ensure residents, visitors and businesses are safe, as their well-being are of utmost importance. City staff and elected officials are closely monitoring and evaluating this evolving situation. Westworth businesses are following their corporate guidelines and city/county specific information will be published via the email/text subscription service. If you have not already done so, please sign up for this valuable service using this link. You can call 211 if you need non-emergency assistance with food, housing, etc, they have a special line set up just for COVID-19 questions.
To view releases issued over the City's subscription service, visit this page.
For more links and information visit our Emergency Management Page.
WHAT TO DO NOW:
- Stay 6 feet way from others, avoid close contact with people who are sick
- No group events of more than 10 people in any one place
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick. If you experience difficulty breathing, or persistent fever, call your primary care provider.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your sleeve.
- Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces.
Welcome to Westworth Village
Welcome to the exciting city of Westworth Village!
Westworth Village is on the move. Our town features beautiful neighborhoods, a rapidly-expanding tax base, low taxes, recently-upgraded city infrastructure, an excellent financial condition, Hawks Creek Golf Club, a responsive government, and … a lot of wonderful people!
Westworth Village also enjoys an excellent and professional city staff, a wonderful small-town police force, and a city government that is both proactive in its planning and responsive to its citizens.
The city council meets on the second Tuesday of each month. We invite you to meet your councilmembers, attend the council meetings, and perhaps serve on one of the numerous council/citizen advisory committees. In Westworth Village, your voice and your involvement are actively encouraged.
Please browse our website, read our monthly newsletter, and most importantly please sign up for city texts and/or email notifications. We diligently try to keep you informed of what is going on in your city.
I hope you will always feel free to call if I might ever be of assistance to you.
- Mayor Kelly Jones
To discover some of the great amenities the city has to offer!