Can the Police Department check on my home while I'm on vacation?

Yes. You can complete the online form under "Online Services" or contact Dispatch at 817-246-4973.

How can I find out if property I've lost has been turned in to the Police Department?

Contact the Police Department Property Manager at 817-710-2539.

How do I report a city ordinance violation?

Complete our online form here or call 817-710-2526.

How do I report a crime or suspicious activity anonymously?

Complete a "close patrol" form in our "Online Services" section or call us at 817-246-4973. Inform the dispatcher you would like to remain anonymous. You may also contact Tarrant County Crime Stoppers at https://469tips.com/, calling 817-469-TIPS (8477) or toll-free at 877-469-TIPS (8477), or by downloading their app.

How do I report a crime?

In case of emergency, dial 911. If you are the victim of a crime, call us at any time of the day to report it. Our officers will guide you through the process and answer your questions. You can also visit our close patrol page under "Online Services" or call us at 817-246-4973.

How do I report missing or found property?

Depending on the circumstances, different answers apply to this question. Unfortunately, there is not a broad answer that can be posted on our website. For specific answers to your question, please call the Police Department at 817-710-2500.

My vehicle was impounded. How can I get it back?

You will need to contact the wrecker company that towed the vehicle for information on how to retrieve your vehicle.  If you are unsure of what wrecker company was utilized, you can call our dispatch office at 817-246-4973 for that information.

What are the hours of the Police Department and Court?

The Police Department hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Court hours are 8am to 6pm, Tuesday through Friday. However, dispatch and patrol officers are on duty 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All City offices are closed on Federal holidays.

What do I need to do after being issued a ticket?

Please follow the instructions on the citation. You have twenty (20) days from the date the citation was issued to make your appearance before the court. For further information, call 817-710-2507. 

Where are found animals taken?

Stray and found animals are taken to Lake Worth Animal Control. They may be reached at https://www.lakeworthtx.org/animal-control.

Where can I find Westworth Village City Ordinances?

Click HERE to access the City Ordinance web page.