Permits and Building Inspections
311 Burton Hill Road Westworth Village, Texas 76114
Hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE USING THE ONLINE PAYMENT PROGRAM. SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
TO SCHEDULE A BUILDING INSPECTION:
PLEASE USE THE ONLINE FEATURE BY CLICKING: www.municipalonlinepayments.com/westworthvillagetx , BY EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org OR BY CALLING THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT DIRECTLY.
Permit Technician: Melanie Whitley, 817-710-2505
Building Official: Nader Jeri, 817-710-2518
Building Inspectors will be wearing City issued ID badges when in the field.
A NOTE REGARDING COUNCIL MEETING PRESENTATIONS
If you intend to make a presentation to a board or the council regarding an agenda item, you must submit all visual aids to the City Secretary at email@example.com at least 5 days prior to the meeting. If you fail to do so, you will only be allowed to make a verbal presentation.
ALL CONTRACTORS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE CITY PRIOR TO ENGAGING IN ANY CONSTRUCTION PROJECT. Initial contractor registration may be done in person or electronically by the License holder.
Please print, complete, and either bring to City Hall or fax to 817-710-2501 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use the ONLINE BUILDING PERMIT SYSTEM, registered contractors must first complete the ONLINE SYSTEM ACCOUNT REGISTRATION. Once the registration process is complete, contractors will be able to submit permit applications. If you have any questions about whether a permit can be purchased through this program, please call the Permits Department at 817-710-2505 during regular business hours.
Users with an online account can:
Purchase an electrical, plumbing or mechanical permit with a MasterCard, VISA or Discovery credit card.
Search for information on a specific permit.
View/schedule inspections for a permit.
ALL Permit Applications are available for download below. Online applications should be submitted through the online permit system.
- Certificate of Occupancy - Commercial
- Certificate of Occupancy - Residential
- Demolition Permit Application
- Fencing Permit - Residential
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Test & Maintenance Report
- Building Permit - Commercial
- Building Permit - Residential
- Dirt Work Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Site Development Permit Application
- Site Plan /Land Use Application
- Specific Use Permit Application
- Swimming Pool Permit Application
- Trade Building Permit Application (Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Irrigation)
- Tree Permit Application
- Variance Request Application
Non-Building Related Applications:
- Alarm Permit Application
- Alcoholic Beverage Permit Application (return to City Secretary)
- Grease & Grit Trap Permit Application
- Solicitation Distribution Permit Application
- Special Events & Parade Permit Application
- Waste Hauler Permit Application
The City has adopted the 2015 International Code Council (ICC) Codes as well as Regional Codes suggested by the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG).
- 2011 National Electric Code
- Please review Ordinance No. 394 - Adopting 2012 Fire Codes, July 12, 2016 AND Ordinance No. 413 - Adopting 2015 ICC Codes, July 11, 2017 before beginning any project.
- If you have any questions, contact Building Official: Nader Jeri, 817-710-2518.