City Secretary


Contact:  Brandy Barrett

Minutes & Agendas

Open Records Requests

Election Information

Code of Ordinances

Community Room Rentals

Alcoholic Beverage Permits

Solicitation Distribution Permits 


Community Room Rentals

Looking for a venue for your next gathering? Consider the City of Westworth Village Community Room for your Meeting, Baby Shower, Wedding Shower, Family Reunion, etc.

Residents: $50.00/hour

Non-Residents: $75.00/hour

Booking Deposit: $50

Security Deposit: $200  

Click HERE for the rental application.


Alcoholic Beverage Permits

In accordance with City Ordinance, Section 4.02 – Alcoholic Beverage Sales:

(a) No person shall sell alcoholic beverages in the city unless a permit or license authorizing such sale is first issued by the state alcoholic beverage commission and remains in effect.

(b) No permit or license shall be issued except in conformance with all state and city regulations.

(c)  A fee for each application for a permit or license to sell alcoholic beverages shall be collected by the city when the application for such permit or license is requested.


Click HERE to get an Alcoholic Beverage Permit Application. Return the completed application to the City Secretary.


Solicitation Distribution Permit Application

In accordance with City Ordinance, Article 4.03 – Solicitors, Canvassers, Handbill Distributors, and Panhandlers, solicitors and commercial handbill distributors are required to register with the city to aid crime detection and deter deceptive and fraudulent practices.

Click HERE to get a Solicitation Distribution Permit Application.